uh ho....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Is It Really WE?????

Nature began with fauna,the plants and trees.Jungles followed,animals being next.So,literally man was the last and a fearfully astonishing creation of nature/God.But is it really so???I wonder....well,ummm... maybe.He has the brains to make his own creators work according to his wishes.So,conclusively,he IS the greatest of them all.
As the society developed,man gained power and as the technology developed, his powers grew.So much so that he rendered other species of this earth homeless.U guessed it right,its animals that Im talking about.Their problems like extinction threats,homelessness,poaching,reckless hunting for pleasure,etc. are all accredited to man.Therefore when monkeys attack my fridge,hide in my attic or garden,I dont blame them.When street dogs scare away my pet dog from 'their' territory,I dont blame them.When stray cows/boffoloes litter my street,I only manage a smile.Haven't we been doing the same to their habitat???
And when some of them like whales,tigers,lions etc show signs of extinction,I like the kind of panic they create for our environmentalists.People,u get to reap only what u sow.Why blame anyone else???Try and observe youself....
I'll tell u what I do.When I see any cartman beating his oxen,buffalo or horse,I don't stop him but get back home and cuddle my 'snowy' more that evening.....
I shower all the concern and love on my 'little stuffy" rather than doing something for the 'real suffers'.Not really a solution,is it???
The whole point of holding your attention for so long is to make you realize one small fact that lets let them live their life.....
Even they have one life and they have all the right to live it peacefully,just as we intend to(though never can!!!).
Please do not let the children around you tease,beat or irritate the poor beings who have nowhere to go as such...
Please give the leftover food(but not the spoiled) to them,put some clear water in a clean vessel outside your windows and on the corner of the entrance and do NOT overspeed on the road.No one will file an FIR if u kill one of these beings but can't u feel all these requests in their eyes when they walk past u at the traffic signal????
can't u see the condemn they show for the GOD'S greatest creation,we,the humans???
Lets not try to be GODS instead try be humans for a change,no???

1 Comments:

  • i couldn't agree more with surya.
    he said all i have to and a lot more. and how.
    but you have your intent in place. so that is a good thing. now just focus it on humanity first.

    ps- who is snowy?

    By Blogger ±, at Saturday, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home