uh ho....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Men we Trust.....

From the time we are born,we are subjected to a plethora of relations (coz friends come much later...).For us, the first insight into the world of opposite sex starts as we interact with our parents,grand parents and other uncles,aunts,brothers and sisters.As a girl,my first introduction to the men's world came when I started interacting and understanding my dad and grandad.They were the first men I could trust without having to think twice.I did that and I'm not sorry for it...
As I grew up,I started making friends and naturally,by the virtue of my liberal upbringing,I have a lot of male friends.Infact,I have more male friends than female friends though I'd love to have some more of 'girlie' types coz I realize that there is something that GIRLS will understand about me and my behaviour that men can never,no matter how hard they try or how understanding they are...
But lets not get into something thats not the agenda.So,as I grew up making friends with all types of boys in my school and college,I realized that they can be both,good and bad (I know thats obvious,but read on.....).
They could be trust worthy and total bastards....
I somehow have always believed in trusting people I've befriended though am always advised against it(but who cares about the advice that comes free of cost???).In the course,I've been betrayed,taken for a ride and made to feel very bad about myself.I've fallen in love,seen people fall in love with me and come across guys who think I'm just another doable babe....
Just as I thought about the men this evening,what I could not help but wonder was
why cant we trust all the men we meet in our lives?
why cant all the men atleast try and be a little mentally stable or not let sex drive them crazy like a drunkard on the loose?
I saw a couple fighting on the road this evening.As luck would have had it,I got to stand right next to them at the next traffic signal.All I could make out was that the girl was upset coz she heard rumours about "her' man going around with another girl.Phew.........Nothing new I thought and although it was just a rumour,all I could think was that why can't this guy accept if he's going around with another woman??
Why cant he accept that all women can be stupid,unreasonable,emotional and/or total bitches when it comes to gossiping and backstabbing but never WRONG.......
I know why,its just because when we are in love,we 'loose control'!!!!!!!!
And that is majorly because,WE TRUST THE MEN WE LOVE AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL WHEN THE TRUST AND LOVE IS NOT RECIPROCATED..........

2 Comments:

  • hi shruti..

    interesting topic and very well written i must say.. u put forth some interesting points..


    "I've fallen in love,seen people fall in love with me and come across guys who think I'm just another doable babe...."

    majority of the guys think they are one up than a girl..regardless of where they come from and i guess that is what makes them believe that they can get away with anything..

    "why cant we trust all the men we meet in our lives?
    why cant all the men atleast try and be a little mentally stable or not let sex drive them crazy like a drunkard on the loose?"


    "They could be trust worthy and total bastards...."

    id like to add is that we have black sheeps everywhere...i met girls who are totaly gems and those whom i rather not talk about ....and seriously ive now reached a point in life where i dont want to trust people!

    "And that is majorly because,WE TRUST THE MEN WE LOVE AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL WHEN THE TRUST AND LOVE IS NOT RECIPROCATED.........."

    well this holds true for everyone..or every relation ..be it with a girl or guy!


    cheers!
    angad

    By Blogger Angad Singh, at Saturday, March 03, 2007  

  • ouch! it hurts when I talk about heart...not because i was ever betrayed or i am betraying my girl(s). but coz of the fact that i can be betrayed some or other day and i can do the same (knowing the future's struggle is always tougher than the struggle itself).

    for some i m a bastard(may b more) coz of dating few women. but i think m just fine coz m not hiding anything from anyone. i was loyal to a girl for 3 yrs and then she unwillingly got married(thanks to Indian caste system). and now, m just loyal to myself and in touch with my married love as well.

    M i still a bastard(shruti?).
    its not really related to your blog but i wanna know other's perception on it.
    cheerz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home